AZUD Modular 100 Screen Filter
Quality conventional filtration option. Available sizes ¾” to 2″ BSP.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple construction – rated to 8 bar and 60 deg C.
Body and cap with captured o-ring seal.
- Inlet flow diffuser.
Evenly distributes water along the full length of the cartridge.
- Easily disassembled for cleaning.
No tools required to remove the 316 SS screen cartridge.
- Range of screen mesh sizes (100,130, 200 &520 Micron).
Choose the grade to suit individual applications.
- Can be fitted with drain valve.
Allows partial screen flushing without dis-assembly.
- Chemical resistance.
Suitable for use with fertiliser injection systems.
- Conform to ISO/DIS9912-1.
Filter element resistance to buckling and tearing.
- Domestic and commercial micro irrigation systems
- Rural household pre-filtration
- Recycling water systems
- Rainwater tanks