Electronic Hand Labeller
The Dix Electronic Hand Labeller is an ergonomic, efficient, low maintenance labeller, suitable for a wide variety of fruit and vegetables.
Features and Benefits
- Tough self-lubricating parts.
Minimal maintenance required.
- Permanent magnet motor
No gearbox; direct drive.
- Photo switch operation
Contains no micro switches to wear out or break.
- Activated by moving the labeller towards the operator and across the surface of the object being labelled
Low operator fatigue and high productivity without RSI problems.
- No jamming and large label rolls
Easy loading of labels with minimal reloading time.
- Strong and durable construction
Long lasting with minimal maintenance for many years of service.
- Ergonomically designed with weight near hand for ease of handling and control.
No finger or wrist action required.
- Tray labelling
- Cartons and Boxes
- Fruit and Vegetables
|Capability:||6 standard labels per second|
|Labels:||17 – 25mm wide tape and 25mm pitch
Option: up to 49mm wide tape and 75mm pitch
|Label Rolls:||125mm OD x 50.8mm (2*) ID Core|
|Power Supply:||240 or 110 volt AC or 12 volt DC|
|Capacity:||Up to 5000 STD labels per roll|