Manual Helix Disc
AZUD Helix disc, disc and screen filters are a cost-effective extension to the existing DIX range of screen and media filtration systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable (10 bar rated) and corrosion-resistant.
Azud filter housings are moulded from UV stabilised glass reinforced nylon.
- Simple construction.
Easily serviced without the need for special tools.
- Modular construction and design.
All models utilise a single range of interchangeable parts.
- Large filtration surface area.
Minimises head loss, thereby saving pump energy and maximising flow rates.
- Unique ‘Butterfly’ disc closure system – also captures discs during cleaning.
Easier compression and decompression of discs for cleaning and system maintenance.
- Helix disc filter – exclusive helical (hydro-cyclonic) filtration action. Longer intervals between cleaning cycles.
- Vineyards and orchards
- Low volume drip irrigation
(disc cartridge models)
- Recycled water for irrigation
- Aquaculture pond filtration
- Industrial Sites – process water
- Pre-filtration for treatment plants
- Cooling tower nozzle protection
AZUD manual helix disc, disc and screen filters are available in a number of configurations, including:
- Helix disc filters with inlet/outlet thread sizes of 2″ and 3″ BSP
- Disc filters with inlet/outlet thread sizes of 2″ or 3″ BSP
- Screen filters with inlet/outlet thread sizes of 2″ and 3″ BSP
- All types also available as 4″ twin head with Victaulic connection
- 2″ and 3″ bodies with Victualic connection – special order