Stainless Steel Foot Valves Flap Style
Dix foot valves are installed to pump suction (inlet) pipe-work to ensure that the pump remains primed and ready to start in applications where the pump is located above the reservoir level. If your water is corrosive use a stainless steel foot valve to prevent costly repairs or replacement.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple and robust construction.
Reliable trouble-free operation.
- Durable and corrosion resistant.
Professional welding (including passivating) ensures long-term corrosion resistance.
- Extra-strength to withstand high back flow pressure.
Made to withstand high wear and tear.
- Large screen area.
High flow with low head loss.
- Manufactured to ISO9001.
Ensures consistent quality workmanship.
Dix stainless steel foot valves are manufactured from 304-grade stainless steel (316 optional) and are available in an extensive range of configurations, sizes and screen grades including:
- Mesh Sizes – 4.76mm, 9.53mm
- Machined Table D Flanges (Table E also available)
- Combination metal and rubber seal surfaces