Stainless Steel Hydromedia Filters
Dix Media filters employ a ‘natural’ form of filtration – passing water through a bed of sand or gravel. By careful media selection, filtration grades of 20 micron or less can be achieved.
Features and Benefits:
- All welds dip passivated.
Durable and corrosion resistant.
- Simple and robust construction.
Reliable trouble-free operation.
- “Mushroom” style nozzle design employed.
Prevent media escape, improves backflush effectiveness, decreases waste water.
- Fully serviceable nozzles fitted with positive sealing grommets. Provides excellent media retention at high flow rates.
- Each tank fitted with its own secondary AZUD disc filter.
Captures any “fine or worn” media particles that may pass through he nozzles.
- Symmetrical inlet/outlet manifold design (linear array or rectangular array options).
Permits connections from either end, minimises installation floor space requirements.
- Backflushing initiated by time, pressure differential or volumetric flows.
Minimum maintenance and operator attention.
- Australian Made.
Fabrication to suit project specific requirements.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001.
Ensures consistent quality.
- Vineyards and orchards
- Low volume drip irrigation
- Municipal swimming pools
- Vehicle wash plant recycled water
- Pre-filtration on water treatment plants
- Cooling towers (full system or side-stream)
Dix Hyrdromedia filters are manufactured from 304-grade stainless steel (316 optonal) and are available in a number of tank sizes and configurations, including:
- 230mm, 380mm, 500mm, 900mm, 1200mm diameters
- Manual backflushing models: 230mm and 380mm tank sizes
- Automatic backflushing models: 500mm, 900mm and 1200mm tank sizes
- Backflush controller available as 12 volt DC, 24 volt AC and 240 volt AC