Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
Stainless Steel Repair Clamps
Dix Stainless Steel fittings use only the highest quality materials to provide you with confidence and reliability. We can manufacture fittings to your specific requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Manufactured in Australia
Made to local requirements and can be readily made to match your specific requirements
- One piece construction of shell.
Easy to install.
- High quality cross ribbed rubber seal
Provides a reliable long lasting repair.
- Fasteners are coated and fitted with plastic end caps
Prevents galling and bruises to end of threads.
Repair clamps are typically used for repair of pipes with cracks or pinholes and can be used as a joining device when the pipe is well restrained and aligned. Tapping bands provide a quick and easy method to install a branch to a pipe.
- Water utilities
- Irrigations systems
- Cooling Water Systems
- Stainless steel 316 – fully passivated to protect against corrosion.
- Maximum pressure rating 1600 kPa.
- Maximum temperature 60°C.
- Standard width 200mm. 400mm and 600mm also available.
- Rubber seals manufactured to AS1646 “Elastomeric seals for waterworks purpose”
- Repair Clamps
Available to suit pipes from 80mm to 450mm (ex-stock). Can be manufactured to your specific requirements up to 1200mm diameter.
- Stepped Clamps
To repair leaking PVC glued joints. Available to suit pipes from 100mm to 300mm.
- Tapping Bands
BSP branch of flanged branch outlet.
Flange options – Table D and E to AS2129 ANSI, DIN etc.