Stainless Steel Screen Filters
Dix Stainless Steel Screen Filters are manufactured from high strength 304-grade stainless steel that ensures exceptional corrosion and wear resistance, providing many years of reliable service.
Features and Benefits:
- All welds dip passivated.
Durable and corrosion resistant.
- Simple and robust construction.
Reliable trouble-free operation.
- Brushvac™ backflushing system.
Provides an effective, shorter cleaning cycle.
- Tapered screens on 3,000 to 10,000 models.
Improves flushing efficiency minimising waste water.
- Brush and vacuum system is more effective than vacuum only designs
Copes well with debris that blocks screens in other designs.
- Backflushing initiated by time, pressure differential or volumetric flows.
Minimum maintenance and operator attention.
- Australian Made.
Fabrication to suit project specific requirements.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001.
Ensures consistent high quality.
Golf course and sporting field irrigation systems.
- Industrial and Power
Filtration of water for heat exchangers, cooling towers and waste water recycling.
Used for screening water supply from rivers, lakes, dams, channels and bores.
Primary filtration for the prevention of blockages in drip systems, sprinkler systems and centre pivots.
- Metal Processing Plants
Filtration for water cooling and spray nozzles.
Cleaning of process and waste water.
- FMCG (fast moving consumer goods)
‘Hygienic’ models for use in specialised food process applications, bottling lines, juice lines.
Dix stainless steel filters are manufactured from 304-grade stainless steel (316 optional) and are available in an extensive range of configurations, sizes and filtration grades, including:
- Manual and automatic backflushing.
- Body configurations, in-line or right angle models.
- Backflush motor available as 12 volt DC, 240 volt AC or 415 volt AC
- Backflush controller available as 12 volt DC, 24 volt AC, 240 volt AC or 415 volt AC.
- Nominal flow rates of 375; 500; 750; 1,500; 3,000; 4,500; 7,500 and 10,000 Lpm.
- Working pressure 1000kPa.
- Other configurations and flanges are available upon request.
- Manifolds can be built to bank multiple filters for greater flow rates and to allow individual filters to be serviced while the system is operational.